Expand your brand, niche or business appearance with professional polos and custom corporate apparel.
Everything about branding your corporation's apparel, be it a T-shirt, sweatshirt, cap, tote, sock, or that all-important custom polo, should look professional, perform durably, fit impeccably, and maximize comfort whenever and wherever it’s being worn.
Undoubtedly one of the most important staples in service, corporate, and sporting attire is the custom polo shirt.
Whether it’s on or off the court, inside the boardroom, at the medical office, behind the counter, or arriving at the big game or event, a custom polo shirt baring the name, decal, logo, sponsor, or important name of the entity you represent needs to be pristinely visible.
If you think all custom polo shirts are created equal think again. With our broad assortment of embroidered, screen-printed, and performance polos, coupled with our unique array of sizes including specialty fits like tall polo shirts, in addition to features like button-up polos, zip-up shirts, and pullover corporate tops, you can feel confident that you, your team, your organization, or your solopreneur apparel will always be on point.
But don’t get lost in all the great options; allow one of our knowledgeable and supportive team members the privilege of lending a hand with your custom polo and corporate apparel selections.
Custom T-shirt FAQ's
How do I place an order?
- To place an order simply explore our inventory of categories, select a product, and customize the details to your liking. Keep in mind each product will have its own unique set of options, features, and personalization properties to complete. When you're ready, add each item to your shopping cart and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the check-out process.
- If at any point along the way you need assistance drop us an email, start up a chat, or give us a call. Our contact us page has all the best ways to get in touch with us in the manner that’s most convenient for you.
What art formats do you accept?
- We accept industry standard Vector Artwork in .pdf, .eps or .ai formats. All fonts should be outlined or embedded in your final files to avoid production errors and delays.
How to get an Artwork Proof/ Virtual proof?
- Typically, our design tool will give you virtual proof as you design it. If you need additional artwork proof Please let us know and we will shared within 24 hours after your order is confirmed. Artwork can be changed up until the point it has been approved. Please note that multiple revisions will likely delay your in-hands date. (CustomTshirt.com is not responsible to cover any rush charges to meet the original in-hands date). Please refer to each product's information regarding the turnaround times/dates for production and delivery.
What are your lead times?
- Our standard USA production time is 5-7 business days for most products and 8-10 business days production for Sublimaiton apparel. We proudly offer rush production and rush shipping options for all of our products. Learn more details about our shipping & handling policies here.